Green Energy Switch: prices and more detail

Find out the details and prices of our green energy switch offers.
  Published:  31 Oct 2019    |      1 minute read

Ecotricity > deep green rating* > £116 (typical monthly dual fuel bill).**

Good Energy > deep green rating > £101 (typical monthly dual fuel bill).

Switching to renewable energy can help protect our planet. Plus, we have some great offers from our renewable energy suppliers.

Ecotricity

How do you get your energy?

Ecotricity’s 24 wind farms and 1 solar farm provide 25% of their energy, the remaining 75% is bought directly from other independent renewable energy sites.

What other actions are you taking to hasten the end of fossil fuel use?

Ecotricity are building green gasmills, which will generate green, carbon-free gas. It created Britain’s first and largest electric highway providing over 300 EV charging points. It administers over 60,000 feed-intariffs for UK homes.

Good Energy

How do you get your energy?

Over 1400 wind, biogeneration, solar and hydro community generators supply 100% of Good Energy’s power.

What other actions are you taking to hasten the end of fossil fuel use?

Good Energy is the largest independent feed-in tariff administrator in the UK, enabling over 165,000 homes with solar to be paid for the electricity they share back to the grid.

Ecotricity and Good Energy both provide 100% renewable electricity

Switching to renewable energy can help protect our planet. Plus, we have some great offers from our renewable energy suppliers.

* Deep green: consistently generate/buy enough renewable electricity direct from generators. Mid green: generate/buy some renewable electricity direct from generators. (Source: Which? Magazine, October 2019)

** Based on typical annual consumption of 3,100 kWh electricity and 12,000 kWh gas in the Eastern region. Prices correct on 16 March 2020.