Switch to green energy now
Switching is so easy. You can do it online or on the phone. All you need to do is provide your postcode and answer a few questions.
Once you’ve chosen your tariff and payment method, you can relax safe in the knowledge that your carbon footprint has just got a lot smaller.
Boiling the kettle will have never felt so good.
Why choose Good Energy?
Good Energy, a 100% renewable electricity and carbon-neutral gas supplier, has been working with Friends of the Earth for over a decade.
Good Energy's mission is to help everyone play their part in fighting climate change by including people like you at the heart of the solution. Together, we can create a cleaner, greener future.
Reasons to switch:
- Every time someone switches to Good Energy quoting Good Friends the company will donate £50 to us and you'll also get £50 credit on your energy account.
- For every unit of power its customers use each year, Good Energy purchases a unit of renewable electricity directly from its community of 1,400 UK renewable generators.
- Good Energy is an ethical company, which runs through the whole business; from paying the real Living Wage to buying sustainably-sourced coffee. Their ethical approach is rated by both Ethical Consumer and the Good Shopping Guide.
- A long-term supporter of Friends of the Earth, Good Energy has donated over £56,000 over the past 5 years.
- Juliet Davenport, OBE, founded the company 20 years ago to give people the choice to do something about climate change by choosing renewable energy for their homes and businesses.
Why choose Ecotricity?
Friends of the Earth has been working with Ecotricity for many years. It has a "frack-free gas" promise so you can have peace of mind that you’ll never be cooking on shale ever again.
Reasons to switch:
- Ecotricity will donate up to £50 to Friends of the Earth when you switch, and the same again for every year that you stay.
- It operates an Ethical Pricing Policy, which means Ecotricity customers are always on the latest best price no matter when they joined.
- On average, for more than a decade, Ecotricity has spent more per customer each year on building new sources of green energy than any other energy company in Britain.
- Ecotricity does everything it can to minimise its own carbon footprint, from the energy it supplies to the running of its offices.
- Ecotricity is rated number 1 by Citizens Advice for customer service in the energy industry.
Call 08000 302 302 to switch now. Don’t forget to mention Friends of the Earth.
With thanks to Triodos Bank for the wind farm footage.